JUVÉDERM VOLLURE® Columbus, Ohio is an FDA approved dermal fillers. “Dermal fillers”, also know as “wrinkle fillers”, are products designed to fill in lines and wrinkles. All wrinkle fillers have a different molecular compound which makes them specifically suited for specific areas of concern. VOLBELLA is used for mid face and cheek areas and VOLBELLA is used for the lips. VOLLURE® is formulated for treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. This filler is uniquely designed with a balance of gel firmness and cohesivity, making it smoother and more natural in appearance. This formulation of VOLLURE® makes this filler successful in treating the nasolabial folds or “smile lines” that run form the corner of the nostril to the corner of the lips. We often refer to these as “parenthesis”. VOLLURE® is also used to treat the “marionette lines”. These are the vertical lines that run from the corner of your mouth downward like those of a marionette doll. VOLLURE®, when injected by a professional, is very successful in filling in these areas where we typically loose volume as we begin to age. The result is a more youthful appearance. board certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. Stephan Nogan and experience Nurce Injector Nancy Cotterman, RN, are experts in the art of filler injections.
At Columbus Facial Plastics at Sullivan Centre, the term “Liquid Facelift” refers to use of dermal fillers (wrinkle fillers) to plump up wrinkles and folds resulting in a smoother facial appearance. Often times a combination of fillers is used for the “Liquid Facelift”. Vollure may be used in combination of Voluma and Volblla to address your individual deficits. The beauty of modern day fillers is that they can truly be customized to each individual. To understand which combination of fillers would be the most effective for your personal “Liquid Facelift”, talk with Dr. Nogan or your Nurse Injector.
Frequency of Treatments
Once every 12- 18 months on average
Lower Face- Nasolabial Folds and Marionette Lines
Most Frequent Side Effects
Temporary and mild in intensity and include swelling, tenderness, redness and potential bruising. You may experience temporary numbness due to the numbing agent contained in Vollure.
12-18 months on average
- One week prior avoid all products containing aspirin, non-steroidal inflammatory medications (Motrin, Advil, Aleve and Ibuprofen), high doses of Vitamin C and E, and Fish Oil as these products may increase your risk of bruising.
- Vollure results are expected to last for up to 18 months with optimal treatment. Evidence has shown that having a touch up treatment before the product is fully dissipated will enhance the lasting effect.
- The most common side effects are temporary and mild in intensity and may include swelling, tenderness, redness and bruising.
- If you are in discomfort you may use ice for the first 24 hours. Use caution and place a thin piece of fabric between the ice pack and your skin.
- Strenuous exercise, consumption of alcoholic beverages and extended exposure to heat or sun should be avoided for at least 24 hours following the injection.
- If you have previously suffered from facial cold sores, please discuss this with Dr. Nogan or your Nurse Injector prior to your procedure. He may consider prescribing a medication to minimize recurrence.
- VOLLURE® contains with lidocaine which makes the injection more comfortable.
Before your scheduled appointment, please make sure you eat something. We do not want you to become light-headed during the procedure. Excessive amounts of caffeine may heighten your sensitivity to the injection.
Please contact our office at 614-436-8888 and our reception staff will be happy to assist you with scheduling. Dr. Nogan schedules injections on Mondays and Thursdays. Our Nurse Injectors are available for injections Monday through Friday and occasionally on Saturday.
All fees are due at the time of your injection appointment.
1.0 cc: $725
2.0 cc: $1450
1.0 cc: $650
2.0 cc: $1300
Fees are subject to change with or without notice.